Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Umm Excuse Me...

So here I am sitting in class trying to pay attention to my professor (okay so I have checked Perez and Dlisted a few times). Anyway, I keep finding myself distracted by a weird sound coming from the side of the room. It honestly sounds like a rattlesnake has come into class with me and is warning the class that he is none-to-happy with this lecture. After I find myself staring at this section of the room over and over again, I finally realize that it is some guy snoring. Honestly, I'm fine if you are going to come to class and sleep, but PLEASE do not make any noise. Now if I don't do well on the exam I will blame it on homeboy's snoring and not my occassional glances at Perez and Dlisted.

1 comment:

Aubrey and Chris said...

Dlisted? What is that? Better yet, don't tell me because if you do, then I won't listen in class either.