Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Issues Than Vogue

Okay so I know my last post was about a bad date, but I guess that must be the theme of this blog. It's not that I'm demanding that the next guy be Mr. Perfect and the love of my life, but someone that is normal and good company would be nice. The last boy--I will call him a boy even though he was 32 because he is as immature as a 17 year old boy--I went out with was certifiably nuts. We talked on the phone a few times before we went out and every conversation consisted of him talking about himself and asking me the same questions 25 times. He ended up changing our plans too many times to even count. Last Friday we finally made it out. To start off he called me 7 times during the day (when I specifically told him I was working and couldn't talk). We finally met up a little after 9--originally the date was supposed to start at 7:30. He repeatedly told me how beautiful I was, which I guess was supposed to be some sort of compliment, but after the 100th time within 20 minutes it gets old. Against my better judgment I went to his house. Within ten minutes of walking through the door he kissed me (GROSS!). I tried to be nice and just see the night through, but after his third friend called, I was pretty fed up. He made me talk to all his friends, all of who knew who I was off a first name basis. If any of my friends called that night they would have had no clue if I referred to him on a first name basis without some sort of additional information. He even had the balls to refer to me as his girlfriend to one of his friends. NEWSFLASH... this was our first date and we had only been talking for a few days. Maybe some girls find it flattering that a guy wants you to be his girlfriend after two hours, but I found it rather creepy. He proceeded to tell me about how he has told everyone (including his parents) about me. I was beyond creeped out at this point and went home.

Don't think the craziness ends there... the next day he called, I kid you not, at least 12 times. I didn't answer most of them, but did tell him I was busy for the night. He continued the calling and texting all through the night. I ended up turning off my phone after receiving the creepiest text in my life (ask Ash and Aub if you don't believe me). The last few days he has continued to call and text repeatedly. Last night I told him I had plans for the night and he flipped out because I had another boyfriend! I didn't even say that my plans involved a boy let alone a boyfriend. I honestly don't know how these weirdo's find me. I thought I was in the clear because I hadn't heard from him all day, but a text just came through and you will never guess who it is from...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow. He sounds like a fun one. I am so glad I am not dating anymore. I really hope you can find a normal nice guy.