Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Change For Once

After my latest heartbreak (I know I denied the severity at the moment, but to be honest I was absolutely crushed), I went on some dates here and there, but all were terrible! I began to think that it was just me and that I was never going to meet someone decent. Then I met someone from school, we went out and things were great. Great until I found out he had a girlfriend (that was a crazy story and needless to say he no longer has the girlfriend). I was even going to take him with me to a little get together with my friend Shaunta. At the last minute, I decided I would go to the get together by myself and thank goodness I did. I ended up meeting someone there. He talked to me a little there, but didn't show much interest. A few days later my friend asked me if it would be okay to give him my number because apparently he was too shy to ask for it himself. It was a few days after we started talking that the fiasco with the other guy occurred. I was just thankful that I didn't take him to the get together.
Anyway, I have been dating the good guy for about three weeks and things are going great. I never thought I would get these crazy butterfly feelings, but I would be lying if I said I didn't get them every time I'm around him. I smile every time I get a new text from him and he saves me from going bonkers in boring classes by texting me the whole time. To sum things up... I like him and I really hope that one of us doesn't change our feelings any time soon.

2 comments:

Sar n' Trav said...

Yay! I am so happy you are happy!

Kristen said...

Oh good I hope this guy is good to you!